Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Have MS Office Experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- High level of teamwork and engagement, while at the same time being able to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, maintaining confidentiality at all times/ Excellent attention to detail, with strong numerical and problem-solving ability
- Efficiency, attention to detail, dedication to quality.
- Ability to learn and master new skills
This is a full-time position on a Specific Purpose contract covering leave within the Sales Department, with a view to starting on 1st June 2022 until 6th September 2022.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.