Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package. For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit https://www.arrotek.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrotek-medical-ltd/.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Quality Engineer.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Provide technical quality support to Project Manager, Design Engineers, Production manager and clients.
- Work closely with Engineering team and the client to establish and maintain compliant product specifications.
- Quality review of process validation plan, protocols, and reports.
- Co-ordinate and contribute to the generation and maintenance of compliant product risk management files.
- Issue, review, and release of lot records to manufacturing.
- Co-ordinate and review of testing and release of sterilise product.
- Quality review of SOP’s, Work instruction’s, template’s, Material specifications etc. to ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and cGMP procedures.
- Review and approve product change controls.
- Liaise with suppliers and clients on quality related issues.
- Perform an active role in further development and continuous improvement of the QMS.
- Support QMS as quality coordinator in investigation, root cause analysis, disposition, and corrective action of non-conformances & customer complaints.
- Perform CAPA reports.
- Support clients in product submission to applicable regulatory authorities.
- Support Quality Department in implementing and maintaining QMS.
- Conduct internal audits and compilation of associated documentation.
- Support and assist in the preparation for customer and surveillance audits.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their manager.
The above statements reflect the general tasks, duties, activities and/or responsibilities necessary to describe this position and is not intended to set forth all the specific requirements of the job. These job duties/responsibilities may change or vary in response to business needs.
Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Minimum Degree in a Science or Engineering discipline.
- 3-5 Years’ experience working in a medical device environment.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485, FDA regulations 21CFR 820.
- Strong knowledge of MDR & FDA product submission requirement.
- Internal/external auditing experience would be an advantage.
- Validation experience including Sterilization, process and packaging validations would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Medical Device manufacturing environment including cGMP would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the general principles of ISO 14971.
- Strong decision-making ability, coupled with the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision and ability to multitask and prioritise is required.
- Demonstrate detailed working knowledge of the medical device industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate appropriately with different Engineering teams, Project Management, suppliers and customers.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a desire to learn new tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numerical and problem-solving ability, while maintaining awareness of longer-term objectives.
- Capacity to maintain the highest level of confidentiality internally and externally.
- Excellent MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- High level of teamwork and engagement.
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.