Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar related discipline is essential.
- Must have three to five years’ experience in engineering design or similar area.
- The ability to take ownership of projects and bring to successful conclusions.
- Knowledge of a high-end CAD System, AutoCAD / Solid Works Etc.
- Hands on approach to project management.
- The ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
- The ability to work independently and present / communicate findings.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage though is not essential.
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job title listed above. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.