Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package. For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit https://www.arrotek.com https://www.linkedin.com/company/arrotek-medical-ltd/.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Sales & Marketing Administrator.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Product/process evaluation and associated record keeping.
- Required to support manufacturing in the following issues:
- Major customer complaints
- Critical failures – line down situations
- Lead investigation of process problems, taking corrective action where deviation occurs.
- Operate equipment to evaluate changes or provide training to operators.
- Communication with customers/Project Managers regarding project progression.
- Resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Product and process continuous improvement activities:
- Leading Lean and Kaizen process improvement initiatives
- Contributing to process improvement through the use of quality tools and measurements
- Adhere to company Health & Safety requirements.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Third level relevant degree
- 5 years plus experience in similar role is essential.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing business needs.
- Motivated, Self-starting with ability to work with a team and also independently.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
- A good understanding of Lean Principles.
- Experience of structured problem-solving techniques.
- Experience of technical report writing.
- Experience with process validations/FMEA’s and protocols
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.