Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar related
discipline is essential.
- Entry Level role.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment would be an advantage though is
- Ability to take assist with tasks and bring to successful conclusions.
- Knowledge of a high-end CAD System, Ideally Solidworks.
- Hands on approach to designing and fabrication
- Ability to work to strict international regulations regarding medical devices.
This is a full-time position on a Permanent contract with a view to starting as soon as possible.
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DEng02. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.