Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package.
For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit https://www.arrotek.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Cleanroom Operator.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Manufacture of product in strict compliance with procedures and batch manufacturing records according to a production schedule.
- Work with other team members to maintain current production including manufacturing of sub-assembly parts, assembly and packaging of the product.
- Maintain accurate and timely testing manner, recording of test results related to quality, work in progress and special requirements.
- Work with engineers and technicians to resolve process issues and suggest improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with training of other employees.
- Will require to operate automatic, semi-automatic and moulding machinery.
- Maintain clean room integrity by adherence to clean room environment practices and procedures.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.