Arrotek Medical is a medical device engineering company offering a range of development and manufacturing services from initial design assessment, through to the provision of sterile finished product for the European and US medical device market. We strive to provide employees the opportunity to work in a competitive, growing and dynamic environment, for career development and employee wellness through providing a competitive employee package.
For further information on Arrotek Medical, visit https://www.arrotek.com
We are currently recruiting for the position of Accounts Assistant – Full-time (Maternity Cover).
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
- Preparation and issue invoices/credit notes and delivery notes to customers;
- Reconcile purchase invoices to purchase orders;
- Code and input sales and purchase invoices accurately to financial system;
- Process employee expense claims;
- Recording all other day to day financial transactions accurately;
- Maintaining Debtors ledger, Creditors ledger and General ledger;
- Accounts Payable and Receivable responsibilities including reconciliations;
- Managing and dealing with customers queries via telephone and email;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Preparation of monthly VIES and Intrastat Returns;
- Preparation of month end reports;
- Assist in stock take and stock reconciliation process;
- Responsible for stock valuation process;
- Manage Time Management System (TMS) and update financial system with this information;
- Prepare monthly project cost reports;
- Preparation of monthly journals, accruals and prepayments;
- Maintenance Fixed Asset Register;
- Assist in the production of month end accounts;
- Assist in preparation of year end accounts;
- Assist with year end audit;
- Assist in preparation of budgets;
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by Manager from time to time.
Candidates likely to be called for interview will have most or all of the following:
- 3 years plus in a similar role;
- Accounting Technician / Part qualified Accountant;
- Excellent knowledge and proven skills in Sage X3 or Tasbooks;
- Cost accounting experience an advantage;
- Experienced in stock taking, reconciliation and valuation;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent attention to detail, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task;
- Flexible & adaptable team player with the ability to work effectively within a team;
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate on own initiative;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Ability to take ownership of the role and work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, always maintaining confidentiality.
This is a Specific Purpose Contract for Maternity Leave cover; Full-time (Monday – Friday).
Interested applicants should submit their up to date CV and Cover Letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Accounts Assistant – Maternity Cover. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Arrotek Medical is an equal opportunities employer.