Job description: Sales Administrator
• Providing assistance to engineering and sales teams.
• Drafting quotations for customers.
• Keeping quote logs and files up to date.
• Assisting sales team to draft quotations for approval with Microsoft Word, Excel.
• Working with engineering team to detail body of work to be quoted and advise customer updates.
• Obtaining material, labour and tooling costs from existing vendors.
• Researching new vendors to compare prices.
• Working with sales team to develop/refine sales tools on website and marketing.
• Researching new potential customers.
• Attend weekly customer calls.
• Communicate/present clearly and efficiently with customers.
• Assisting with preparation for trade shows including attendance when required.
• Efficiency, attention to detail, dedication to quality.
• Competent using Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to learn and master new skills.
Full training with respect to:
• Engineering services Arrotek offer the medical device industry.
• Templates/ procedures to compile quotations.
• Understanding of design, manufacturing & regulatory requirements.
• Research tools to identify new customers.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘ASA19‘ or post to the below address
Arrotek Medical Ltd
Collooney Business Park,