Technical Sales Engineer
- Reporting to sales director.
- Providing assistance to engineering and sales teams.
- Help manage website, blog and marketing.
- Assisting sales team to draft quotations for approval.
- Working with engineering team to detail body of work to be quoted and advise customer updates.
- Obtaining material, labour and tooling costs from existing vendors.
- Researching new vendors to compare prices.
- Customer visits with project leader/engineer to discuss requirements for quotation.
- Working with sales team to develop/refine sales tools on website and marketing.
- Researching new potential customers.
- Attend weekly customer calls.
- Communicate/present clearly and efficiently with customers.
- Assisting with preparation for trade shows including attendance.
- Efficiency, attention to detail, dedication to quality.
- Ability to learn and master new skills.
- Knowledge of Bio-medical science or material science.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485:2016.
Full training with respect to:
- Engineering services Arrotek offer the medical device industry.
- Requirements and standards to comply with ISO13485.
- Templates/ procedures to compile quotations.
- Understanding of design, manufacturing & regulatory requirements.
- Research tools to identify new customers.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the subject line ‘TSE19‘ or post to the below address
Arrotek Medical Ltd
Collooney Business Park,